Welcome to my new blog. After long time I have decided to create now my own blog at WordPress.com. Be excitedly for future content round about software development.
- Virtual Development Server: Provide Docker images in docker registry for Oracle XE Database and others
- Set all WebLogic log levels to “Inherit” via WLST
- Virtual Development Server: Add swapfile to VirtualBox as requirement for installing Oracle or build Oracle docker images
- Virtual Development Server: Add enough ram and disk space to VirtualBox for further server components
- Virtual Development Server: Creating Virtualbox machine including docker containers with Vagrant
- 10g 11.1 11g 11gR2 12.1 12.1.3 12c 32bit 64bit acceptance test ADF ADF Architecture ADF Mobile Android behavior test Branching Bug Build Checkstyle code coverage commit test Conferences Continous Integration Database database migration Deploy Development Docker Documentation Extension External Tools feature toggles FindBugs Flyway Forms gui test Infrastructure as Code JaCoCo Java Javaland JDeveloper JDK Jenkins JRE JUnit Linux Liquibase load test Managed Server Mockito mutation test Oracle Patch PMD Powermock Reports security Silent Deinstall Silent Install Silent Patch SLES Static Code Analysis TranslationHub unit test user experience UX Vagrant Versioning VirtualBox Virtual Development Server Weblogic Webstart Windows7 Working Sets XRebel
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
I'm a software developer since 1996. Most time I works with Oracle tools.
- 32,022 hits