Posts Tagged 126.96.36.199
If you try the newest version 188.8.131.52 (or maybe earlier versions too) you see, that your managed server does not restart, when
- you have deployed your ADF application(s)
- you try to restart the managed server with ADF
- you use intentionally or not shared libraries in your weblogic-application.xml (see example below)
<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'UTF-8'?> <weblogic-application xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/weblogic-application http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/weblogic-application/1.0/weblogic-application.xsd" xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/weblogic-application"> <listener> <listener-class>oracle.adf.share.weblogic.listeners.ADFApplicationLifecycleListener</listener-class> </listener> <listener> <listener-class>oracle.mds.lcm.weblogic.WLLifecycleListener</listener-class> </listener> <library-ref> <library-name>adf.oracle.domain</library-name> </library-ref> </weblogic-application>
You run into unpublished Bug 24490566: INTERMITTENT DEADLOCK IN WLS STARTUP DURING ADF-SHARE-DEPLOYED-TESTS.
But no problem, Oracle has created Patch 24490566: INTERMITTENT DEADLOCK IN WLS STARTUP DURING ADF-SHARE-DEPLOYED-TESTS for us for version 184.108.40.206.
Remember to install the patches for all of your developers too!
Remember too, if you want to install more than one patch, there can be conflicts. Please test carefully, if all of your problems are solved for all patches after adding one more patch. Maybe you have to create a merge request in Oracle My Support.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- #Javaland 2017 wrap up
- #DEVCAMP17 wrap up
- Virtual Development Server: Provide Docker images in docker registry for Oracle via Jenkins
- Virtual Development Server: Install Jenkins for Continuos Integration / Delivery / Deployment
- Fix “BEA-000394: Deadlock detected” for Weblogic with ADF Applications 220.127.116.11
- 10g 11.1 11g 11gR2 12.1 12.1.3 12c 32bit 64bit acceptance test ADF ADF Architecture ADF Mobile Android behavior test Branching Bug Build Checkstyle code coverage commit test Conferences Continous Integration Database database migration Deploy Development Docker Documentation Extension External Tools feature toggles FindBugs Flyway Forms gui test Infrastructure as Code JaCoCo Java Javaland JDeveloper JDK Jenkins JRE JUnit Linux Liquibase load test Managed Server Mockito mutation test Oracle Patch PMD Powermock Reports security Silent Deinstall Silent Install Silent Patch SLES Static Code Analysis TranslationHub unit test user experience UX Vagrant Versioning VirtualBox Virtual Development Server Weblogic Webstart Windows7 Working Sets XRebel
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
I'm a software developer since 1996. Most time I works with Oracle tools.
- 40,445 hits