Posts Tagged 184.108.40.206
If you try the newest version 220.127.116.11 (or maybe earlier versions too) you see, that your managed server does not restart, when
- you have deployed your ADF application(s)
- you try to restart the managed server with ADF
- you use intentionally or not shared libraries in your weblogic-application.xml (see example below)
<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'UTF-8'?> <weblogic-application xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/weblogic-application http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/weblogic-application/1.0/weblogic-application.xsd" xmlns="http://www.bea.com/ns/weblogic/weblogic-application"> <listener> <listener-class>oracle.adf.share.weblogic.listeners.ADFApplicationLifecycleListener</listener-class> </listener> <listener> <listener-class>oracle.mds.lcm.weblogic.WLLifecycleListener</listener-class> </listener> <library-ref> <library-name>adf.oracle.domain</library-name> </library-ref> </weblogic-application>
You run into unpublished Bug 24490566: INTERMITTENT DEADLOCK IN WLS STARTUP DURING ADF-SHARE-DEPLOYED-TESTS.
But no problem, Oracle has created Patch 24490566: INTERMITTENT DEADLOCK IN WLS STARTUP DURING ADF-SHARE-DEPLOYED-TESTS for us for version 18.104.22.168.
Remember to install the patches for all of your developers too!
Remember too, if you want to install more than one patch, there can be conflicts. Please test carefully, if all of your problems are solved for all patches after adding one more patch. Maybe you have to create a merge request in Oracle My Support.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Top Posts & Pages
- Oracle Forms 11 running as application in Java Webstart
- Fix completion insight in JDeveloper 12.1.3: show return type again
- Fasten your Oracle Forms and Reports 11g Server start on Unix derivates
- PMD Integration with JDeveloper through Ant External Tools
- Oracle Forms 10 running as application in Java Webstart
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
I'm a software developer since 1996. Most time I works with Oracle tools.
- 46,504 hits