Posts Tagged Versioning
Today my presentation is confirmed: “Bob the Builder: Build/Deploy of ADF enterprise applications”.
I will speak over our experiences with following
- build tools
- deployment tools
- versioning & branching
- continuous integration
- hot deployment in development
- compile & runtime dependencies
If you speak german and you are interested in some of this, you should come and attend DOAG 2015.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Top Posts & Pages
- Oracle Forms 11 running as application in Java Webstart
- PMD Integration with JDeveloper through Ant External Tools
- Oracle Reports Designer 11g 64bit on Windows7 64bit very buggy - Use Reports 32bit instead!
- ADF Archtitecture Practice - JDeveloper Silent Patch
- Fix "BEA-000394: Deadlock detected" for Weblogic with ADF Applications 188.8.131.52
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
I'm a software developer since 1996. Most time I works with Oracle tools.
- 51,138 hits